Easy to navigate, added twenty places and clearly shown on the map. After the first place you checked and go to the other until the last destination.
Delivery Courier, DPD
I use this app literally every day for my job, its been a lifesaver so far and I plan to keep on using it.
Fantastic, I am a courier driver using this app on a daily basis. Xmas is a busy time of year for us and this is such a god send right now. Luv it.
- Cargo services: Package delivery or package picking
- Health services: Patient examination or care visits
- Aid services: Municipalities or associations delivering aid packages or meals
- Sales / Marketing services: Customer visits, product distribution
- Personnel / Student transportation: Planning the shuttle routes
- Tourism: Planning tourist services, creating a travel route
- Planning of supply chain routes
- Food delivery: Food delivery by motor courier
- On-site installation, maintenance, and repair services: Repair, maintenance and installation services for air conditioning, white goods, electronic equipment
- Daily milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, carboy water sales and delivery
- Dry cleaning, carpet and seat washing services
- Private courier services
- Optimizing routes for reading electricity, water, and natural gas meters
- Optimizing garbage collection routes
- Planning meetings at multiple locations
Add stops to your route on the list or on the map using the address book. Add your location as a stop or you can add stops by pasting coordinates.
Instead of typing and searching for addresses, you can add stops by using the voice input feature. To add a stop, just say the street and the number.
You can create routes for different tasks even in different countries.
Optimizing your route can increase the number of your daily deliveries and help you save time and the fuel. Routin has a fast and reliable optimization algorithm. Optimize your route in less than 5 seconds. Choose route ending 'location' as 'automatic' for algorithm to plan the route from near to far.
Call your customer, send sms message or use other messaging applications easily while navigating towards your customer location.
Select one of the navigation apps (Google Maps/Yandex Maps/Waze etc.) to go to next stop. You can confirm your order by using the panel that appears above the navigation app. When you approve or reject this way, the app automatically starts the navigation to the next stop.
In iOS users, the stop confirmation process is done on the notification. Android users, on the other hand, can confirm the stop on the notification and information button.
Take notes or attach photos as proof of delivery for each stop on a route. Share notes and photos with your customer or use it as visit data.
Routin helps you to manage your contacts, customers, delivery or visit addresses using Address Book. Store names, phone numbers, photos and addresses of your stops. You can filter stops by name, group or address.
You can upload your CSV, KML, GPX or XLS files*. You can transfer the starred locations you saved in Google Maps to the application.
*Location data is required for CSV and XLS type files.
Share your route details, You can review your summary report about your routes and planned distances for a selected period